The Basic plan covers the most important component on your vehicle, the engine. Basic coverage is perfect for older vehicles because it protects against expensive repair bills.
|ENGINE||All internal engine parts including pistons, piston rings, piston pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and bearings, camshaft and bearings, timing chain, timing gears, intake and exhaust valves, valve springs, valve guides, oil pump, push rods, rocker arms, rocker arm shafts, hydraulic and solid lifters, intake manifold, distributor shaft and housing, harmonic balancer, timing gear cover, and vacuum pump. The engine block and heads are also covered if damage is caused by a failure of any of the above covered components.|
Coverage may vary by state.
No matter which Palmer Protection Plan you choose, you will have excellent protection, convenient claims processing and peace of mind. On top of protection, we offer a variety of additional benefits at no extra cost to you. You deserve the best protection, so we want you to be prepared for any situation.
- Affordable - Competitive rates and payment options
- National Coverage - Choice of mechanic nationwide. Not limited to one dealership
- Rental Car - Most plans offer rental car reimbursement
- Emergency Roadside Benefits - Free towing and more
- Travel Expenses - Most plans offer reimbursement for food and lodging if you’re out of town
- Customer Support - Experienced and friendly to answer all your questions
- Unlimited number of claims - For the lifetime of the warranty
*Varies by state
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with extended auto repair coverage. See which plans are available for your vehicle by speaking with a Palmer Administration Plan specialist today. We will help you find the right plan for your needs and budget. Call us now for a personalized quote 800-599-9557